10 Wheel Tire Pressure Monitor
For use with Auto, SUV, Heavy Equipment, Agriculture, Buses, Trucks
NOTE: Not recommended for RV and Tow Applications (click here for RV/Towed Vehicle Monitor)
Monitors up to 10 wheel positions
Order Tire Sensors Separately; Click Here >>
Includes one 12 volt lighter accessory power cord and one 3.5″ monopole antenna. For alternate or additional options, click on the “Accessories” button below.
PressurePro™ Monitor: Press a button to check each tire’s air pressure. Actual tire pressure is displayed in the red rectangular box. Can alert you to low as well as high tire pressures; shows the problem tire location and current pressure.
FREE! With each system (to qualify you must purchase a Monitor & at least four Sensors) you get a Dash-top Monitor Mounting Bracket, and a free Lock Nut Kit
- Common uses include Autos, SUVs, Heavy Equipment, Ag, Bus, Truck, Off Road (mining). NOTE: ORDER 16 WHEEL MONITOR FOR RV APPLICATIONS.
- Monitors 1 to 10 wheel positions
- Monitor Velcro mounting strips included (Alternate mounting methods available – See “Accessories“)
- Data logging capabilities (approximately 60 days)
- Data Logger management software on request – (RS232 data cord required)
- Communicates real-time pressures via RS232 to a serial port (usually used for fleet applications)
- Low pressure alerts at 12.5% and then 25% below cold-running/reference baseline pressure
- Adjustable high pressure alerts from 10% to 45% above Sensor’s baseline reference pressure to reflect degrees of high tire temperatures (default upper alert set at 24% high). Tire pressures are linearly and directly related to tire temperatures.
- High temperature display and alert at 210 degrees F (100 C)
- Self-diagnostics capability to measure signal strength/interference levels in vehicle
- Optional power cords: Stripped end/Hard wire power cord; 24/12V DC Fixed end; 48V DC cord; AC/DC Plug-in Kit 110-120V (See Accessories)
- Cabled Antenna Kit recommended for Tractors
- Does not include PressurePro Tire Pressure Sensors- Order Separately
- For Off-Road vehicles (mining/excavating), order PressurePro Large Bore Industrial Sensors – Order Separately
Power: 12V DC; draws 25 mA in standby
Power Cord Plug Type: USB Mini B
Dimensions: 6.5″W x 3.0″H x 0.5″D
Frequency: 433.92 MHz FM
Pressure display: PSI, Bar, or kPa
Approximate Operating Range:
Line of sight or 199 ft.