16 Wheel Tire Pressure Monitor
For use with RVs, Towed Vehicles, 5th Wheels/Trailers, Buses
Monitors up to 16 wheel positions
Order Tire Sensors Separately; Click Here >>
Includes one 12 volt lighter accessory power cord and one 3.5″ monopole antenna. For alternate or additional options, click on the “Accessories” button below.
PressurePro™ RV Tire Pressure Monitor: Press a button to check each tire’s air pressure. Can alert you to low tire pressure; shows the problem tire location and current pressure. Actual tire pressure is displayed in the red rectangular box. Includes 3 1/2″ antenna and cigarette lighter power cord.
FREE! With each system (to qualify you must purchase a Monitor & at least four Sensors) you get: a free Stripped-end Hard Wire Cord (in addition to the cigarette lighter power cord), a Dash-top Monitor Mounting Bracket, and a free Lock Nut Kit.
- Common uses include RVs, Busses, 5th Wheels, Trailers (boat, snowmobile, etc.)
- Monitors 1 to 16 wheel positions
- Capable of reading primary and tow vehicles
- The “F/B” button allows you to choose to monitor just the front (RV) or the back vehicle (car/trailer) or both together
- Monitor Velcro mounting strips included (Alternate mounting methods available – See “Accessories“)
- Data logging capabilities (approximately 60 days)
- Data Logger management software on request – (RS232 data cord required)
- Communicates real-time pressures via RS232 to a serial port (usually used for fleet applications)
- Low pressure alerts at 12.5% and then 25% below cold-running/reference baseline pressure
- Adjustable high pressure alerts from 10% to 45% above Sensor’s baseline reference pressure to reflect degrees of high tire temperatures (default upper alert set at 24% high). Tire pressures are linearly and directly related to tire temperatures.
- High temperature display and alert at 200 degrees F (100 C)
- Self-diagnostics capability to measure signal strength/interference levels in vehicle
- Order the Echo Repeater for RVs over 38′ on the Echo Repeater page
OR order the Cabled Antenna Kit for all 5th wheels and tractor/trailers on the Accessories page
- Optional power cords: Stripped end/Hard wire power cord; 24/12V DC Fixed end; 48V DC cord; AC/DC Plug-in Kit 110-120V (See Accessories)
- Does not include tire Sensors - Click Here >>
Power: 12V DC; draws 25 mA in standby
Power Cord Plug Type: USB Mini B
Dimensions: 6.5″W x 3.0″H x 0.5″D
Frequency: 433.92 MHz FM
Pressure display: PSI, Bar, or kPa
Approximate Operating Range:
Line of sight or 199 ft.
Monitor Weight: 4 oz
Sensor Weight: 2/3 oz