34 Wheel Tire Pressure Monitor
For use on Heavy Equipment such as Agriculture, Truck, Tractor/Trailers
(Click here for Drop and Hook Applications)
Monitors up to 34 wheel positions
Also need to order:
(2) Required: Antenna - Either (1) a 3 1/2″ Monopole Antenna, or for more optimal reception, (2) an Extended Cabled Antenna Kit, for use especially with tractor/trailers. See Accessories
Optional Items: (1) Cigarette Lighter Plug (a hard wire is included with each order); and/or (2) Echo Repeater, instead of the Extended Cabled Kit, to boost the signal for trucks pulling trailers. See Accessories
PressurePro™ Monitor: Press a button to check each tire’s air pressure. Actual tire pressure is displayed in the red rectangular box. Can alert you to low as well as high tire pressures; shows the problem tire location and current pressure.
FREE! With each system (to qualify you must purchase a Monitor & at least four Sensors) you get a free Stripped-end Hard wire Cord, a Dash-top mounting bracket, and a free Lock Nut Kit
- Monitors 1 to 34 wheel positions (up to 10 wheel positions on a primary vehicle and 24 wheel positions on the trailer/tow).
- Features a Forward/Back Button, enabling users to monitor the primary and trailer/tow together, or each individually.
- Velcro mounting strips for Monitor included (alternate mounting methods available). See “Accessories“
- Built-in data logging capabilities can log up to 45 days of tire stamped pressure and temperature information. Information can be downloaded to help track the pressures and performance of tires over the recording period.
- Communicates real-time pressures via RS232 to a serial port (usually used for fleet applications).
- Low pressure alerts (“trigger pressure”) at 12.5% and 25% below cold-running/reference baseline pressure.
- Adjustable high pressure alerts from 10% to 45% above Sensor’s baseline reference pressure to reflect degrees of high tire temperatures (default upper alert set at 24% high – 199 degrees F). Tire pressures are linearly and directly related to tire temperatures.
- High temperature display and alert at 200 degrees F (100 C).
- Self-diagnostics capability to measure signal strength/interference levels of each Sensor’s transmission.
- Does not include tire Sensors - Click Here >>
- Does not include Antenna. Choose either 3 1/2″ Antenna, or Echo Repeater, or Extended Cabled Antenna Kit – See “Accessories“
- Optional power cords: 24/12V DC Fixed end; AC/DC Wall Plug-in Kit 110-120V – See “Accessories“
Power: 12V DC; draws 25 mA in standby
Power Cord Plug Type: USB Mini B
Dimensions: 6.5″W x 3.0″H x 0.5″D
Frequency: 433.92 MHz FM
Pressure display: PSI, Bar, or kPa
Approximate Operating Range: Line of sight – 199 ft.
Monitor Price: $225.00