Motorcycle Tire Pressure Monitor
Use Motorcycle Tire Pressure Monitor with 2 to 6-wheel motorcycle applications
PressurePro Motorcycle Tire Pressure Monitor: Any existing alerts will be in evidence as soon as the weatherproof Monitor is electrified. Press a button to check each tire’s air pressure. Can alert you to low tire pressures on your motorcycle/trike and/or sidecar/trailing options and ATV; shows the problem tire location and current tire pressure. Includes two sensors.
Note: To ensure that Sensors will not hit or interfere with brake calipers or other parts, check for sufficient clearance between the tire Sensor and your brake and caliper components, as some motorcycle models have less clearance than others.
- Includes two sensors, for additional sensors – Click Here >>
- Monitors up to 6 wheels (bike/trike, bike trailers and sidecars)
- Monitor automatically dims in dark/low-light conditions; brightens in bright light conditions for maximum readability
- UV resistant display; fuel-resistant plastics
- Weatherproof casing
- Includes integral built-in antenna and extended power cord with male/female plug
- Velcro mounts included
- 5′ power wire with quick disconnect – hot/ground wires
- Flashing low-pressure Sensor alert (12.5% and 25% below baseline)
- Continuous display of pressures (rotates tire to tire every 2 seconds)
- Does not include optional Motorcycle Monitor Mount
- Two Sensors
- Programming Tool
- Installation Wrench
- Quick Disconnect Cord
- Owner’s Manual
Power Requirements: 12v DC; typically draws less than 100 mA
Monitor Dimensions: 3.6″W x 1.5″H x .8″D
Monitor Weight: 2.5 oz.
Monitor Power Cord Plug Type: 3.5 x 1.35 mm Barrel connector – 6 ft.
Monitor Tire Positions: 1 to 6 wheel positions
Operating Frequency: 433.92 MHz FM
Sensor Transmit Range: Approx. 35 feet (Line-of-Sight)
Sensor Dimensions: 1.01″H x 1.11″ Dia.
Sensor Weight: 2/3 oz.
Sensor Pressure Range: 10-199 psi, 68-999 kPa, 1-13.7 BAR