PressurePro Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Details
” Substantial numbers of deaths and injuries could be prevented each year if all vehicles were equipped with a tire pressure monitoring system.”
….National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
NOTE: We will MEET OR BEAT any other advertised, authorized dealer/distributor prices. GUARANTEED!
PressurePro™ has two basic components
- Tire Sensors, which are screwed onto each tire’s valve stem, replacing the valve stem cap, and
- a Monitor, which is Velcro mounted in the dashboard area.
For RVs, Trucks, Trailers And Towed Vehicles PressurePro is recommended by the National Recreational Vehicle Owners Club, and is featured on CMT’s hit show, “Trick My Truck”. The finest system of its type on the market today, L&S’s PressurePro tire pressure monitoring system can alert to low as well as high tire pressures.
Noteworthy alerts and facts:
- The Sensors assess/read the air pressure in each tire 12,343 times every day! No other system on the market has this kind of coverage – most others only react to low pressure. Sensors assess pressures anywhere from 10 psi to 199 psi.
- When the Sensor detects a 12.5% drop, a low pressure signal is wirelessly transmitted to the dashboard Monitor. A flashing tire position light, as well as the flashing real-time pressure of the tire, alerts the operator to the low-pressure tire.
- Should tire pressure continue to drop, a second more urgent alert is sounded when the Sensor detects a 25% drop in tire pressure.
- Should tire pressure rise, an alert is sounded when the Sensor detects a 24% rise in tire pressure (factory default). The level of the alert can also be set by the individual to: OFF, 10%, 15%, 19%, 24%, 28%, 33%, 40% and 45% over the set level.
- The PressurePro tire pressure monitoring system also provides a high temperature alert at 194F, which is the temperature at which the tire components start to break down.
- Data logging capabilities capture and time stamp current pressures, as well as low and high pressure and temperature alerts to help fleets improve tire management.
- RS232, J1708 & J1939 CANbus Protocols: Pressure Pro remains the only TPMS product on the market to offer these advanced capabilities as a product standard, allowing communication across vehicle networks and to communications products allowing remote monitoring to office-based management systems.
- Both the Monitor and the Sensors are portable; they may be used on any other vehicle as well.
Power Required: 12V DC; draws 25 mA standby Sensor Transmit Range: Approx. 100 feet Power Cord Plug Type: USB Mini B style connector Tire Positions: 1 thru 64 wheel positions Operating Frequency: 433.92 MHz FM Sensor Weight: Approx. 2/3 oz. Sensor Battery life: 5-7 years Sensor Pressure Range: 8-199 psi +/- 5%. PressurePro™ systems comply with Part 15, Class B of the FCC Rules. US Letter Patent #6,453,737. Manufactured in the USA.
Monitor can easily be mounted on the dashboard, or in any convenient location, by using the provided Velcro pads. The Monitor can be powered using the 12 volt lighter receptacle power cord or hard wired into the vehicle’s power system.
Included with your order!
Monitors include a 3 1/2″ monopole antenna, fused lighter accessory power cord and Velcro pads.
Wireless Sensors are screwed on to each tire to measure and transmit tire pressure. Pressure readings are wirelessly sent to the Monitor. $50.00 each Click here for larger image…
The Sensors weigh 2/3 of an ounce and do not normally require the wheels to be re-balanced.
Extended battery life!
The durable and accurate wireless transmitting Sensors simply screw on to the tire’s valve stem, replacing the valve stem cap. The Sensors are powered by a sealed built-in battery. Under normal conditions, the battery will last 5-7 years. When the battery needs replacing, the small battery light on the Monitor will blink, and the low-battery depicted tire location will flash, indicating the battery is at approximately 20%. It is time to exchange the Sensor for a new one with a new battery for the price of the battery only.
- “Direct” Tire Pressure Monitoring – PressurePro™ is a Direct tire pressure Monitoring system, taking pressure from the tire directly (versus an indirect system which does not measure the pressure directly, such as working off ABS brakes, sensing things like noise, size of wheel etc.). A direct system can detect small pressure losses, actually measures the pressure in each tire, and is able to detect when any or each tire is under-inflated.
Inquiries are welcomed!
We need more dealers to handle sales for this fast-moving, state-of-the-art technology tire pressure monitoring system! - Call 800-521-6820 (928-660-8744)!