PressurePro Horse Trailer Tire Pressure Monitor
What is PressurePro™?
The system alerts you to low tire pressure with a touch of a button before driving becomes unsafe, allowing you to fix the tire before substantial damage has occurred, thus decreasing cost and inconvenience. Buy the Horse Trailer Tire Pressure Monitor for peace of mind.
Fixing a tire is less costly than buying a new one and/or repairing damage resulting from a blown tire.
Take the stress out of horse trailering!
Owners and trainers of the American Quarter Horse Association 2005 Superhorse haul all around the country, but won’t leave the driveway without their PressurePro™.
The safety, savings and peace-of-mind that Pressure Pro provides is unparalleled. Offer your customers the same benefits!
Recommended by experts!
They went on to recommend that drivers use TPMS systems that “Monitor air pressure constantly (when the vehicle is parked and not in use) and do not require dismounting of tires to install.” PressurePro™ is the answer!
Who can benefit from PressurePro™?
If you operate one of the vehicles below, YOU can benefit!
- Horse Trailers
- Towed Vehicles
- Commerical Vehicles
- Motorcyles (available soon)
Here’s what a few of our customers say:
I’m certain that had it not been for PressurePro™ , there would have been an attempt by the manufacturer to put the blame on under-inflation, and therefore on me.
I have recovered my cost for PressurePro™ , and much more already. My RV will never be without your product.
- Cost effective
- Tire Sensors are accurate, reliable and durable
- Easily installed – No tools required
- The tire PressurePro Monitors up to 34 tire positions
- Reliable FM signal reception – No wiring required
- Continuous tire pressure Monitoring, even when vehicle is parked
- The tire PressurePro™ monitors primary and towed vehicle tire pressure
- System is portable between vehicles
- The tire pressure monitor reads tire pressures up to 199 psi
- Sensors mount externally on valve stem and replace valve stem caps
- No rebalancing required in most cases
- Audible and visual alerts
Two basic components make up the PressurePro™ tire pressure monitoring system:
- Sensors – just screw onto the valve stems, replacing the caps. Sensors continuously check tire pressures and wirelessly transmit each tire’s pressure to the Monitor, mounted in the dash area.This allows you to know your tire pressures even while you’re driving down the road!
- Monitor– Available in three models:
- Primary (RV) & Tow (reads up to 16 tires)
- Truck/5th Wheel (reads up to 34 tires); and
- Auto/Light Truck/SUV (reads up to 6 tires)
All models come with Velcro for dash mounting, a cigarette lighter receptacle plug/power chord, and attached antenna.
Finest Tire Monitoring System Available!
PressurePro™ will not prevent tires from losing pressure or failing, but the tire Monitor can provide early notice of possible problems and help maintaini proper tire pressurization.
Works for Moving or Stationary Vehicles
The PressurePro™ wireless tire pressure Monitor can display current tire pressure on demand, whether moving or stationary.
Alerts – Monitors can activate an audible alarm, inform you of which tire has lost pressure (beeps) and display the real-time pressures of all tires at any time. (Monitor consumes about the same current as a car clock.)
Sensor trigger pressures are automatically set at 12 1/2% and again at a 25% pressure loss from initial pressure at installation.
There is also a high pressure alert which alerts when pressure is 25-30% over the cold running pressure, indicating that tires are most probably underinflated.
Casing damage – Low tire pressures lead to casing damage which can cause tire failure, zipper rips and blowouts.
Heat buildup – Heat is a leading causes of tire failure. Low tire pressure leads to excessive heat buildup in the tire.
Fuel economy – In the U.S. alone, underinflated tires waste over five million gallons of fuel each day or approximately two billion gallons per year.
Convenience & safety – PressurePro™’s Tire Pressure Monitors and Sensors are quick, easy to use and install (no tools required). PressurePro also eliminates the time and effort of checking tire pressures manually.
You’ll be safer with properly inflated tires!
Protection – PressurePro™ can alert to low pressure when you need it most: when on the road at highway speeds (and possibly in remote areas) where a tire problem could be costly & dangerous.
Cause of over-heating – Under inflation is the major cause of over-heating, and contributes to:
- Tire disintegration
- Ply separation
- Sidewall and/or tread breakdowns
- Premature tire failure
- Excessive fuel use
- Decreased road safety